CMI Affiliates are companies and organizations interested in being informed about CMI research outcomes and providing input to CMI on a continuing basis.
- Industry: 5N-Plus Inc., Advanced Magnet Lab (AML), Advanced Technology International, Alaska Rare Earth, LLC, American Battery Metals Corporation, American Zinc Products, Aqua Metals, Inc., Arizona Lithium, Ltd., Chateau Paris Estates, Current Lighting Solutions, Elemental EarthTech Inc., Elementus Minerals, Emerson Electric, Energy Fuels Resources USA, Faraday Technology Inc., Ford Motor Company, Great Plains Partners LLC, Koch Modular Process Systems, Lithos Industries LLC, Mosaic, MP Materials, Ocean Minerals, P2PTechnologies, Phinix, Phoenix Tailings, Piedmont Lithium Limited, Pinzon Metals, ProChem, Inc., Sil-Chlor, South Star Battery Metals Corp., Southern Company Services, Ucore Rare Metals, Urbix, Western Digital Technologies Inc., and Wyonics
- University: New Mexico Tech, University of Kentucky, University of North Dakota and University of Texas at Austin
- Consortia, government and other: Center for Automotive Research, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Industrial Minerals Association - North America (IMA-NA), iNEMI, JCDREAM, NASA Glenn Research Center and NETL
Each Affiliate pays an annual membership fee, based on the organization size and type, and signs a Membership Agreement. The annual Affiliates fee is based on size of organization and level of membership:
- $500 per year for Universities, FFRDCs, Non-profits, Small Business (defined as a business with fewer than 20 employees)
- $2,500 per year for other entities
- No fee for Federal agencies, providing member benefits to staff who are government employees (not contractors)
Foreign entities must be approved for membership by the U.S. Department of Energy.
For more information: