Of the CMI Team members that are educational institutions, five offer courses in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. These are Colorado School of Mines, Iowa State University, Purdue University, University of California-Davis and Rutgers. The following links go to the class list on the CMI page for that school.
- Colorado School of Mines
- Iowa State University
- Purdue University
- University of California-Davis
CMI Education and Outreach group at Colorado School of Mines developed an inventory of courses offered by CMI Team members that are related to rare earths and critical materials. Other courses are available in these areas:
- Geology Engineering/ Geochemistry
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science
- Mineral Economics and Business
- Recycling/ Industrial Engineering
Please click on one of the areas to see courses available in that area.