Filling out a Requisition?
A copy of the fillable Requisition form can be found here.
1- Filling in your (the requesters) information and obtaining signatures
- Signature spaces must be filled out after the Requisition has been printed.
- Signatures are required from personnel with signature authority over the account (Additional signatures may be required depending on dollar amount or item(s) being purchased).
- Items are delivered to the office address provided unless otherwise noted in the Deliver to Field.
- Enter your Project(s) in the Proj. Abbr/Job Order and Project field(s).
- If splitting projects, specify dollar amount to each project in the Allocated Amt. field(s)
3- Vendor and Item information
- Type suggested source and contact information if available
- Type the description, catalog number and unit cost
- Attach a quote with requisition if applicable
- Indicate operating system if requesting computing device
- All requisitions must include a justification for purchase
4- Capital Equipment and Breakdown/ Emergencies
- Capital Equipment is classified as equipment or a set of equipment with a total cost of $500k and over and a useful life of over 2 years (Call the budget office for more information on capital equipment)
If you have additional information that you would like to include with the requisition, please print it on a separate piece of paper and attach it to the requisition.
Notes: If the budget use section does not print off (see section 2) make sure in the print screen Comments and Forms has ˜Document and Markups" selected.