Please note that attendance is limited and thus is by invitation only. If you wish to be put on a waiting list, please contact Beth Pieper.
Online registration is closed. Please come to the Sheraton Plaza Westport from 3pm on December 3rd to register for the workshop.
Specific objectives for this workshop are to:
- understand conversion technologies for processing distributed, stranded, and waste feedstocks at suitable scales;
- synthesize the current state of the field in modular manufacturing;
- identify bottlenecks and gaps that will enable technology developers, feedstock owners, and modular manufacturers to produce fuels and chemicals from these underutilized sources;
- ascertain the potential of emerging technologies and ways to accelerate market transformation;
- define a shared vision and determine a path forward.
Contact Us: Beth Pieper, Ames Laboratory, 515-294-6486