Office of Sponsored Research Administration
The Office of Sponsored Research Administration (OSRA) has primary responsibility for the following:
- Industrial Outreach and Commercialization
- Proposal Submission Review & Approval
- Intellectual Property including open source software (OSS)
- Export Control
Laboratory's Preliminary Proposal Form (PPF)
You can download most current version of the PPF and instructions on completing the form here:
Preliminary Proposal Form (.pdf version) Effective April 2013
Preliminary Proposal Form (Word version) Effective April 2013
Preliminary Proposal Form Instructions Effective April 2013
Our staff is always available to assist you in these areas as the need arises. Please contact us if you have questions:
- Deb Covey, Associate Laboratory Director for Sponsored Research Administration
- Phone: 294-1048
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsibilities: Overall management of OSRA; negotiation and approval of various technology transfer agreements (WFO, CRADA, ACT and TSA), review and approval of all PPFs.
- Stacy Joiner, Manager, Office of Intellectual Property
- Phone: 294-5932
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilities: Invention disclosures; coordination of patenting and licensing activities with ISU's Research Foundation; negotiation of technology transfer agreements; provides guidance of scientific and technical information.
- Beth Ebert, Administrative Specialist
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsibilities: Preproposal process including assigning PPF numbers and maintaining the PPF database; nondisclosure agreements (NDA), material transfer agreements (MTA); schedules meetings for OSRA managers.
- Tessa Lemons, Administrative Specialist
- Phone: 294-2618
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilties: Scientific and technical information (including publication patent clearance, page charges, submitting publications to DOE's OSTI); schedules meetings for OSRA managers.
- Todd Zdorkowski, Ombuds
- Phone: 294-5640
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsibilities: Technology Transfer Ombuds