The Office of Sponsored Research Administration (OSRA) has primary responsibility for the following:
- Research Opportunities
- Industrial Outreach and Commercialization
- Proposal Submission Review & Approval
- Intellectual Property including open source software (OSS)
- Export Control
Our staff is always available to assist you in these areas as the need arises. Please contact us if you have questions:
- Deb Covey, Associate Laboratory Director for Sponsored Research Administration
- Phone: 294-1048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilities: Overall management of OSRA; negotiation and approval of various technology transfer agreements (WFO, CRADA, ACT and TSA), review and approval of all PPFs.
- Stacy Joiner, Manager, Office of Intellectual Property
- Phone: 294-5932
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsibilities: Invention disclosures; coordination of patenting and licensing activities with ISU's Research Foundation; negotiation of technology transfer agreements; provides guidance of scientific and technical information.
- Lisa Rodgers, Manager, Office of Research Opportunities
- Phone: 294-1254
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilities: Coordination of Complex or Multi-partied proposals; identification of funding opportunities; electronic submission of Laboratory proposals; preproposal form.
Todd Zdorkowski, Ombuds and Commercialization
- Phone: 294-5640
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsibilities: Technology Transfer Ombuds; commercialization.
Beth Pieper, Administrative Specialist
- Phone: 294-6486
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilities: Preproposal process including assigning PPF numbers and maintaining the PPF database; nondisclosure agreements (NDA), material transfer agreements (MTA); schedules meetings for OSRA managers.
Tessa Lemons, Administrative Specialist
- Phone: 294-2618
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsibilties: Scientific and technical information (including publication patent clearance, page charges, submitting publications to DOE's OSTI); schedules meetings for OSRA managers.
Chris Kinley, Administrative Specialist
- Phone: 294-6029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsibilities: Mining call for proposals.