Ames Laboratory Director Alex King is again hosting a series of annual town hall style meetings with Lab employees. This is an opportunity for employees and associates to ask questions or raise concerns they may have concerning the budget, lab operations, mission, or any other issues related to the Lab.
If you have questions that you would like to ask anonymously, you can submit them using Survey Monkey. Please click on this link to submit your anonymous questions: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DR92C88
This year, the meetings will be held according to work location with all employees in a particular location invited to attend at the dates and times scheduled below. All meetings will be held in the Spedding Auditorium.
- Wilhelm Hall - Monday, Oct. 1 at 2 p.m.
- TASF - Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 10 a.m.
- Metals Development and the Out/Shop Buildings - Friday, Oct. 19 at 10 a.m.
- Spedding Hall - Monday, Oct. 22 at 2 p.m.
- ISU Rental Space - Friday, Oct. 26 at 10 a.m.
The town hall meeting for all post doc associates will be Friday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m.