Innovare - Hydrostatic Extrusion Press
This extrusion press can perform hydrostatic and conventional "indirect" extrusion. Computer control and data logging allow for precise adherence to desired time, temperature and force profiles and post-extrusion analysis.
- Billets up to 0.75 inches for hydrostatic extrusion
- Billets up to 1.25 inches for conventional extrusion
- Maximum pressure is 250 ksi on small billets
- Extrusion temperatures up to 280ºC with silicone oil
- Extrusion temperatures up to 800ºC for conventional extrusion