Energy Efficiency Exception Form
Form Department(s):Information Systems
Effective date: May 2013
Document number: Form 48400.040
The purpose of the Energy Efficiency Exemption Form is to identify Computers in the Lab that need to be exempt from the Ames Lab Energy Efficiency Policy. Please fill out the Form for any computer connected to the Ames Lab network that needs this exemption.
Instructions for filling out the Form:
- Click on the link above to access the form
- (If you are using Firefox) After opening the Form you will need to click on 'Open with a different viewer' in the top right corner and select 'save as...' and save the Form as a PDF somewhere that you can get to it (preferably on the file server).
- (If you are using IE or Chrome) After opening the form, Click on 'file' and select 'save as...' and save the Form as a PDF somewhere that you can get to it (preferably on the file server).
- Open the Form and fill it out accordingly (don't forget to save it again when it is done).
- Once completed, please email the form as an attachment to IT-Energy-Efficiency@ameslab.gov with the subject 'Energy Efficiency Exception Form Completed'
Note: Signature is not required on this Form.